Schweitzer Hall Biochemistry Building at the University of Missouri – Columbia
This project includes a three-story addition onto the original 1912 Schweitzer Hall. The building houses laboratories and classrooms for biochemistry serving medicine, agriculture and physical sciences. The ground level includes support for a nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometer. The new addition includes a bridge to the adjacent Schlundt Annex. Construction cost $10 million.